If you are signed up for our patient portal, please click on the link below to sign in. Here you can request a refill, schedule a non-urgent appointment, and send messages to our staff and providers.
If you need a response in less than 2 business days, please call the office at 603-425-6494.
If you would like to sign up for the patient portal please call during business hours. We only require your e-mail address. There will be no spam sent to your e-mail. We only send important messages directly from our office such as appointment reminders, lab results, and messages from your provider.
Landmark Health Library
- familydoctor.org: Health Information for the whole family.
- WedMD: A source for original and timely health information as well as material from well-known content providers.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention: CDC′s Mission is to collaborate to create the expertise, information, and tools that people and communities need to protect their health through health promotion, prevention of disease, injury and disability, and preparedness for new health threats.
- International Lyme and Associated Diseases Society: Get the latest and most complete Lyme Disease research, educational materials and news from the leading national Lyme Disease medical professionals.
- American Heart Association, Inc.: Information on research to increase our knowledge about cardiovascular diseases and stroke.
- American Diabetes Association: We lead the fight against the deadly consequences of diabetes and fight for those affected—by diabetes.
- Mayo Clinic: Find information on hundreds of conditions. Check your symptoms. Improve your lifestyle.
- The American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists: Visit the ACOG Patient Page for information that you can trust from the leading experts in women’s health care.
- The American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists: The Voice of Clinical Endocrinology® – Founded 1991.
- American Academy of Pediatrics: An organization of 60,000 pediatricians committed to the attainment of optimal physical, mental, and social health and well-being for all infants, children, adolescents, and young adults.
- Living Wills and Advance Directives for Medical Decisions: Visit this page to learn about living wills and advance directives.
- New Hampshire Advance Directive: This page offer’s a printable packet including NH’s legal forms for advance directives